Effective Estate Planning helps assure that the assets you’ve accumulated during life reach the people and purposes you’ve designated when you’re gone. With estate tax law constantly in flux, neglecting your estate plan could mean a significant portion of your assets get diminished through estate taxes.
Instead, we will work with you and an estate planning attorney to craft an estate plan that adapts as estate tax law changes, assuring a seamless passing of your assets to love ones when you pass away. Your estate plan can also help you meet your charitable goals and leave a legacy of goodwill to the causes you are most passionate about.
Estate Planning does not need to be expensive or complicated, and when designed well can accomplish a number of things including the following:
- Provide for an efficient transfer of all your assets
- Provide for the special needs of family members
- Minimize taxes and maximize the distribution to family members
- Appoint a guardian for minor children
- Bypass probate
- Provide liquidity for taxes and other administrative expenses
- Provide for the continuity of a family business
Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.
Check out our other wealth management services: